Financial Help

Government funding programs – usually to retrain if you have been displaced from your job.
Prospective students should be registered with an unemployed help centre and have a counsellor to make the applications for them.
Some of the places to register at:

Ontario Works and Employment Ontario help people to retrain.
City of Windsor, Employment and Social Services
400 City Hall Square E.
Windsor ON N9A 7K6
Windsor Women Working With Immigrant Women, Employment Service Centre
1368 Ouellette Ave, Suite 102
Windsor ON N8X 1J9
Unemployed Help Centre
6955 Cantelon Dr
Windsor, ON N8T 3J9
Also in Belle River
Employment Assessment Centre
1410 Ouellette Avenue
Windsor, ON N8X 5B2
Also in Essex, Leamington and Kingsville
New Canadians Centre of Excellence
660 Ouellette Ave. 2nd Floor
Windsor, Ontario N9A 1C1
Also in Leamington
St. Clair College Employment Centre
3015 Howard Ave (Roundhouse Centre)
Windsor, ON
Also in Amherstburg and Wallaceburg
Goodwill Industries
Essex, Kent and Lambton, 298 Lauzon Rd
Windsor, ON N8S 3L6
Also in Chatham and Sarnia
Women’s Enterprise Skills Training of Windsor Inc. (WEST)
647 Ouellette Avenue Suite 201
Windsor, Ontario N9A 4J4

The programs you might qualify for:
Second Career – The unemployed or under-employed can qualify for a retraining course.
Students will need to apply through an employment help agency for approval.

Canada Ontario Job Grant: This program is to help employers get their employees trained in their field.

Youth Employment Funding.

WSIB will help their clients to retain to get back into the workforce also.

Great Lakes Technical Training will do a payment plan should the student wish to pay on a monthly basis.